SBB Lectures February 2018
BloodCenter of Wisconsin Headquarters – February 02, 2018 - February 23, 2018, 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Education, Wisconsin - Wisconsin
Friday Mornings | 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 4th Floor Lecture Theater (unless otherwise noted)
Specialist in Blood Banking (SBB) lectures are offered every Friday morning at BloodCenter of Wisconsin's Downtown Milwaukee Headquarters, 638 N 18th Street.
- February 2 9:00 a.m. "Kell and KX Blood Group System (KT #230)" Speaker: Sheryl Leonard-Schneck, MT(ASCP)SBB. Immunohematology Reference Lab
- February 2 10:30 a.m. "Gerbich Blood Group System (KT #1358)" Speaker: Michelle Morley, MLS(ASCP)SBBCM Immunohematology Reference Lab
- February 9 9:00 a.m. "Polyagglutination (KT #229)" Speaker: Crystal Theiler, MLS(ASCP)CM SBB Student
- February 9 10:30 a.m. "Xg Blood Group System JR Blood Group System LAN Blood Group System Vel Blood Group Collection (KT #1360)" Speaker: Marisela Marchan, MT(ASCP)SBBCM Immunohematology Reference Lab
- February 16 9:00 a.m. "Knops Blood Group System Chido/Rogers Blood Group System John Milton Hagen Blood Group System Cost Blood Group Collection Sda Antigen HLA Antigens and Antibodies (KT #225)" Speaker: Madeline Knier, MLS(ASCP)CMSBB Immunohematology Reference Lab
- February 16 10:30 a.m. "Diego Blood Group System Colton Blood Group System Gil Blood Group System Yt Blood Group System Dombrock Blood Group System Cromer Blood Group System Raph Blood Group System (KT #1361)" Speaker: Cindy Piefer, MT(ASCP)SBB Immunohematology Reference Lab
- February 23 9:00 a.m. "Platelet Structure Function Nonimmune Platelet Disorders (KT #248)" Speaker: Ruchika Sharma, M.D. Platelet & Neutrophil Immunology Lab
- February 23 10:30 a.m. "Platelets Antigens, Antibodies And Testing I (KT #242)" Speaker: Brian Curtis, Ph.D. Platelet & Neutrophil Immunology Lab
All interested medical professionals are welcome. You are welcome to self-enroll in Knowledge Trak, but you must sign in at the lecture.