Your Diagnostic Partner for Post Transplant Monitoring
Versiti Diagnostic Laboratories' expertise includes:
- More than 30 years of chimerism testing experience, with 1% sensitivity
- Four-day testing turnaround time
- Chimerism testing on cell enrichment types CD3, CD19, CD33 and CD56
We support our transplant partners, helping to monitor the relative amounts of recipient and donor cells after transplantation.
Important clinical events in allogenic bone marrow transplantation, such as engraftment, relapse and the effects of post-transplant therapies, can be monitored on a molecular level by detecting genetic differences between recipients and donors.
Versiti Diagnostic Labs’ chimerism testing has proven reliability, demonstrated by consistent, accurate and precise performance in proficiency programs.
Enriched cell populations
Enriched cell populations can also be used to monitor engraftment patients following hematopoietic stem cell transplant. Testing for the following types is available:
|CD33 (incl. CD66b)
||Natural killer (NK) cells
Indications for testing
- Monitor hematopoietic reconstruction following allogenic bone marrow transplantation
- Monitor effects of post-transplant therapies
- Monitor minimal residual disease
- Measure chimerism in cellular subpopulations