Double your impact by donating type O blood twice between June 1 and September 30, 2022, and you’ll be entered into our Universal Donor Sweepstakes.
Because type O blood is universally needed, we’ll reward one lucky type O donor with a trip to Universal Orlando!
Here’s how to double your impact: Make your first donation of O-positive or O-negative blood at a Versiti Blood Center donor center or community blood drive between June 1, 2022 and July, 31, 2022; then make your second blood donation between August 1, 2022 and September 30, 2022.
Here’s how to win: As thanks for saving 2X the lives, you’ll be automatically entered into our sweepstakes for chance to win the ultimate prize: travel, accommodations, and park tickets to Universal Orlando for you and your guests.
- Eligibility: Donors MUST have O blood type and donate during the promotional period.
- 2 whole blood donations or 1 double red cell donation are needed to be eligible for this promotion.
- Winner: One winner will be randomly drawn across all states.
- *PRIZE: Five-day/four-night trip for winner and three (3) guests to Universal Orlando in Orlando, Florida. Trip includes round-trip economy-class airfare, hotel accommodations, and 3-park/5-day park-to-park tickets.
- Redemption: Winner will work with Fox World Travel to book their trip. Expiration and blackout dates apply: Winner must use the prize before December 15, 2023, or prize will be forfeited (at Sponsor's discretion). Blackout dates for travel are November 20, 2022 - November 30, 2022, December 18, 2022 - January 6, 2023, March 15, 2023 - March 31, 2023, and November 19, 2023 - November 30, 2023
- Winner must accept all terms in official rules and pay all applicable taxes.
- Limit one (1) entry into the sweepstakes, regardless of method of entry. Any attempt by an entry to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses or any method will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
Here’s another reason to donate: Summers and holidays are the busiest times of the year; they are the most challenging time of year to maintain a safe and adequate blood supply in our communities. O blood types are frequently requested by hospitals and used on emergency transport vehicles for traumas.