Careers Opportunities in Research
Versiti Blood Research Institute offers a number of research career opportunities that span basic, translational and clinical research and focus on discovery, diagnosis, treatment and cure of blood diseases.
Talented scientists and clinicians at Versiti Blood Research Institute help make innovative discoveries possible. We currently have a number of faculty positions open:
- Investigator – Dry Bench: faculty-level biomathematician with knowledge in computational biology, biostatistics and genomics; hematology research expertise
- Investigator – Computational Biology/Bioinformatics
- Investigator – Immunology
- Investigator – Hematopoiesis: candidates with doctoral degree(s) with an interest in normal and malignant hematopoiesis
Versiti Blood Research Institute Staff
We are always seeking new talent to join our team in the following areas:
- Administration: as a leading research institute, a strong administrative team is our backbone
- Clinical research: clinical research coordinators support discoveries and impact patient care
- Laboratory technologists: skilled research technologists advance science through laboratory work
Versiti Blood Research Institute (VBRI) appreciates the contributions of diverse scientists and researchers. We believe in diverse backgrounds, methods, and thought to advance our research and offer employment and research opportunities for foreign nationals.
VBRI is a designated sponsor of the exchange visitor program, employs F-1 students on CPT or OPT, and supports international employees. For more information, contact email@example.com.