Versiti physicians provide diagnosis and ongoing medical and supportive care for patients with disorders that affect bleeding or clotting.
- von Willebrand disease (VWD)
- Hemophilia (Factor VIII or Factor IX deficiencies)
- Platelet function defects
- Rare factor deficiencies
- Protein S deficiencies
- Prothrombin gene mutation
- Elevated LP(a) (also known as lipoprotein(a))
- Factor V Leiden
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- Antithrombin III gene mutation
- Protein C deficiency
Versiti's team at the Comprehensive Center for Bleeding Disorders (CCBD) provides an integrated approach to the diagnosis and management of bleeding and clotting disorders.