CodeR: Classmates for Organ Donation Education and Registration
The critical shortage of organ and tissue donors is a national health crisis. CodeR assists high school students with understanding the biological, health and major concerns surrounding organ and tissue donation. Armed with this information, each teen can make an informed decision about donation and share it with his or her family members.
- Customizable engagement
- Transplant and science curriculum
- Interactive station rotations
- Human kidney on pump exhibit
- Organ allocation case study
- Versiti traveling bone box